SHELL AND TUBE LNG VAPORIZERS (STV)
66″ OD x 54′ Tube Length – 160,000 lbs
44″ OD x 40′ Tube Length – 51,000 lbs
Chicago Power & Process, Inc. (CPP) is an internationally recognized supplier of Shell & Tube LNG Vaporizers (STV) for the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry. With an extensive list of national and international customers with projects dating back to 1974, CPP can proudly provide world-class Shell & Tube LNG Vaporizers backed by experience.
CPP’s proprietary heat transfer technology has proven successful in 150+ LNG vaporizers at 40+ locations. CPP’s alliance with Kopetz Mfg., Inc. as our exclusive fabricator has proven to be a unique and effective partnership. CPP’s proprietary design in conjunction with Kopetz’s manufacturing expertise has resulted in LNG vaporizers with unparalleled performance.
Shell & Tube LNG Vaporizers (STV)
- First LNG Vaporizer fabricated in 1974
- First patents in 1976
- 150+ LNG Vaporizers / 40+ Sites
- All STVs met or exceeded performance requirements
- Complete vaporization and superheat in single unit
Ease of Operation
- Heating media on first and off last
- Minimal monitoring of temperatures and flow rates
- Minimal throttling of flows
- Peak shaving LNG Plants
- Baseload LNG regasification terminals
- Power Plant – Turbine inlet air cooling
Mechanical Design Features
- Modified TEMA type NEN or NJN design
- No removable bonnets or channel covers
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Division I
- TEMA R
- Proprietary design features for LNG distribution and thermal performance.
- Third Party review by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), and others.
- Land based or offshore
- Vertical or Horizontal
- Multiple heating medium options
- Ethylene Glycol / H2O, Propylene Glycol / H2O, Methanol / Water, Fresh Water, Seawater, Others